- Jimmie is starting to use his legs A LOT more for walking. He is still mainly crawling and cruising, but he has been taking so many more steps on his own. He even took 15 steps across the kitchen to Jim last Sunday. We should have a full-on walker soon. *crosses fingers*
- Starbucks has a new drink: the Toasted Graham Latte. It is amazing. Unfortunately, it is just as expensive as the new Pumpkin Spice Latte. I’ll only be getting it as a special treat. They’re fall cups really cute. I would love a mug with that pattern. I hope the drink (and cups) become a fall regular.
- I’m so happy that all of my shows are back this week: Scandal, Grey’s Anatomy, How to Get Away With Murder, Nashville, and Modern Family. Modern Family was hilarious, as usual, and Nashville was just okay. I haven’t had a chance to watch my TGIT shows yet. I’m expecting them to be juicy. I honestly can’t believe summer went so fast. I feel like I was just watching season finales in May.
- It’s OFFICIALLY fall. We turned the AC off on Sunday and I’m pretty confident that it is off for good. It’s so nice to have the windows open. Plus, Jimmie looks absolutely adorable in his footie PJs at night.
- I really don’t have much to say this week. Sorry for all the boring information (more boring than usual.) Except for Jimmie walking, of course. That is pretty exciting!
Enjoy your weekend!
Sorry the all my pictures have been awful! for the past two weeks. I left my camera at my parent’s house. These are all from my not-smart phone. Better pictures should be returning soon.