1. It’s Super Bowl weekend! I haven’t watched any of the “spoiler” commercials because I want to be surprised. I couldn’t care less about the actual game, but at least the commercials make the whole night bearable. I hear Budweiser made another emotional one. We’ll see if it’s my favorite again.
2. I had the best French Toast at a new restaurant near us on Wednesday, First Watch. I had been to the one in Rockville and loved it. This one did not dissapoint either. The French Toast had fresh strawberries, kiwi, and bananas on top. Mmmmm heaven. Their coffee is great too! Jimmie of course wanted to nap when my food came, but he curled up on my chest and fell asleep. Cold French Toast was so worth it.
3. January is coming to an end and I am relieved. That just means we are that much closer to our vacation and to spring. I just hope it’s warm in Florida when we go! I started buying Disney gift cards from Target this week. You get 5% off when you buy them with your Target Redcard. A penny saved is a penny earned, right?
4. Chris Soules is continuing to disappoint me on The Bachelor. He really needs to step it up and stop being so shallow. Also, I like Kelsey. Everyone on the show thinks she is fake, but I think she is real. She doesn’t want to act dumb and party all the time. She knows what love and loss is like and she doesn’t want to experience that again. This is her second chance at love. I could see her being the next bachelorette if she doesn’t “win.” Which I honestly don’t think she will.
5. Jimmie is drooling up a storm this week, as per usual. Maybe another tooth is coming in? I think he is past his 8-9 month sleep regression, which is a relief, but he still has no interest in crawling. I have to keep telling myself that he will do it when he is ready. I’m just getting impatient!