- Sunday is the first day of spring. When did that happen? And…it’s supposed to snow…I don’t even want to talk about it. What I do want to talk about is free Rita’s Water Ice. I will be getting mine before the snow. And if I have to, I’ll eat it by our fire. So there old man winter, take that!
- This will be my last Bachelor comment of the season: Can you BELIEVE Ben picked Lauren? I would have sworn up and down that him and Jojo were going to “live happily ever after.” I wasn’t going to watch the next Bachelorette season because I thought the new Bachelorette was going to be Caila, but since it’s Jojo, I guess I’ll watch. I need some kind of summer entertainment, right? I do hope Ben and Lauren get married though, they seem to be in love. Even thought Ben loved Jojo, too….
- This article had me crying before Jimmie even woke up the other morning. The days are going by so fast. Jimmie will most likely be in daycare come September. And as excited as I am to go back to work after not working for 4 1/2 years, I’m going to miss my baby boy so so much. I am a long time fan of Jessica Garvin and her blog Little Baby Garvin. Lately, I haven’t been digging her blog. But this post was right on point. Mommy guilt hits me all day, every day. Do I play with Jimmie too much? Not enough? Where is the happy medium? But then I think…Does he laugh? Does he smile? Is he healthy? Then I must be doing something right.
- I tried out this zucchini tots recipe, from Skinny Taste, yesterday when my parents came down for lunch. They were really, really good. My advice: Double the recipe. I could have had SO many more. Jimmie liked them too but he preferred the french toast, recipe compliments of Little Baby Garvin. The overnight french toast was tasty, but it stuck to the pan, hardcore. (Even though I did spray it.)
- Jimmie has finally adjusted to DST. We had a rough couple of days with nap refusals. I was starting to think he was going to regress back to January when he didn’t nap for three weeks. But alas, we are back to sleeping soundly. Well, he is at least. I’m hoping to finally get a good night’s sleep after we move. Or, at the very least, in June on our vacation. Something to look forward to, right?