- Woke up to snow this morning and it is going to be 70 degrees next week. Oh, March, you’re crazy. Hoping this is the last of the snow this year. I think we got pretty lucky this year, but I still can’t stand snow, especially here in Maryland. The state is “never prepared” for snow. It snows in Maryland, people, get it together.
- I don’t think we have any weekend plans, just more packing. I took all of the artwork my dad did off of Jimmie’s walls and it made me so sad. Even though I hate where we live right now, I still have so many wonderful (and exhausting) memories from when Jimmie was first born until now. There will be tears on moving day, happy and sad.
- We have to wait two more weeks for the Bachelor finale? I know it is always like this, but I just can’t wait to see which naive girl Ben picks. And what is up with the phone call he makes in the preview? I bet it’s to his mom. I’m glad Caila left. Out of the three, I liked her the least. Which is surprising because I liked her the most on day one. How awkward was that last rose ceremony? Is Ben going to pick them both and they’ll live together? I thought this last season too.
- What is normal for toddler tantrums? I feel like we have a pretty good kid. But sometimes I feel like Jimmie gets WAY too upset, way too easily. And then I think, “He hates me!” But then he rests his head on his shoulder and I think, “He loves me!” How long will this last? Not digging the emotional roller coaster my child has put me on.
- I started The Girl on the Train yesterday. This is the first book I am reading in 2016 that wasn’t sent to me for review. Sure, I picked some of the books I reviewed, but this one is straight out of the library. So far, SO good. I did find a editing mistake on page 68. I really don’t understand why these things happen. Don’t multiple people read the books before they are printed? Makes me so mad!
Lots of eating photos this week. I guess it is because I keep the camera near the table.