Episode 7: Ramona’s Not-so-epic Party
- Alright, I just feel like Mary-Kate and Ashley will never want to do a cameo if they keep calling them out all season. (I did laugh really hard at the jokes, though.)
- D.J. should really put Tommy in a baby carrier to clean. Has she not learned anything from having two other babies?
- Steve is a keeper. I just want him and D.J. to be together forever. Is that too much to ask?
- That’s a pretty fancy 13th Birthday Party. I guess you get the best when your mom is a party planner.
- Max asking him mom if she was a zombie, cute. I can’t get enough of his one liners. And then asking if Tommy was a zombie? Hah babies are kind of like mini zombies, come to think of it…
- Ice cream cake soup. Whoops.
- I really thought Stephanie would have suggested spin the bottle after the lights went out, similar to the episode where D.J. had a Birthday party in Full House. This is why I should be a Fuller House writer. I’m available.
- I knew Kimmy and Fernando would get back together. The show never claimed to not be predictable, people.
Episode 8: Secrets, Lies, and Fire Trucks
- Poor Max. Poor everyone in that family! Losing a parent has to be so hard. D.J. is so lucky to have so much support. I know these people are fictional, but it still makes me sad.
- I laughed THE HARDEST when D.J. pounced on Matt. One of my favorite scenes!
- What a sweet dad/daughter moment on the couch. Reminds me of the old Danny Tanner.
- Danny’s couch jacket = quality TV comedy right there. His acting was a smidgen better this episode.
- Jackson is a really great big brother. Melts my heart.
- I love how Max basically stole his friend’s party with the fire truck.
Episode 9: War of the Roses
- Aunt Becky is my favorite “adult” on the show, she didn’t forget how to act.
- I’m also going to act that crazy around all future adorable babies like Tommy, I’m warning you now.
- Max, stealing the show, again. Adorable.
- That is the second Alcatraz comment this season from Ramona. What gives?
- I love the mystery in this episode! What beautiful roses. “Oh my lanta” is my favorite catch phrase of the show. Makes me laugh every time!
- How is Cosmo getting so big, so fast?
- The dishwasher comment from Becky was spot on. “There’s no mystery, It’s always me.”
- Doesn’t Fernando remind you of the hairstylist from the last few seasons of Step-by-Step?
- There is no way Matt sent all of those roses. That would be restraining order territory.
- The Tommy fashion show could not have been any cuter. That sailor costume? ahhh cute.
- Awww, a Henry and Stephanie wedding flashback. I remember that episode.
- I knew the flowers had to be from Uncle Jesse. Do you think he has had Botox?
- Saddest moment of the season: D.J. moving her wedding ring to her right hand. I cried.
- This was definitely my favorite episode so far.
Episode 10: A Giant Leap
- HUNTER PENCE! I squealed like a fan girl. I would have taken a selfie too, and then probably passed out.
- This is my new favorite episode. Baseball trumps roses, all day, every day.
- He isn’t a very good actor, though, and I hate the beard.
- Stephanie singing at 7th inning stretch? I knew she was trying to be a singer!
- D.J.’s kids approve of Matt. Poor Steve, he won’t see this coming.
- It took everything in my power not to text my brother and tell him just go straight to episode 10. (As I write this, he has only watched three episodes.)
- FACT: My all time favorite Full House episode is Stephanie Plays the Field, where Stephanie plays baseball and has a crush on Brett.
- Steve is THE ONE. Guess D.J. is starting to think so too? Kimmy and Stephanie spying. I love them.
- Yay baseball!
- Kimmy, such a riot! I like her way more in Fuller House than I did in Full House.
- Who gives a kid a credit card? Don’t people ask for I.D. in California?
- I don’t think Matt should be calling D.J. Deej yet. It’s too soon!
- Of course, Matt is staying in San Francisco.
- Smooth move, Jackson. “Can we take a selfie?” HAHAHA dating in the 21st century.
- Don’t get too comfy Lola, Ramona is going to realize she likes Jackson.
- Kiss cam! I love it when people don’t want to kiss on it.
- Of course, Steve is at the baseball game! What are the odds? Oh, right, it’s a predictable show.
- Short lived romance for Stephanie and Hunter.
- I love how half of them got kicked out of the game.
- #Teamsteve. Remember when they came home together from their class trip? He’s so funny.
- The Steve and Matt Kiss = too funny! Didn’t see it coming, at all.
Only three more left 😦
Breaking news: Less than a week after Fuller House made its debut on Netflix, E! has confirmed Season 2 is a go and the series has been renewed! Can I get a woot, woot? Will the Olsen Twins return? I’m thinking….no.