- Fuller House is officially on Netflix. I just read a horrible review in Entertainment Weekly. Maybe the writer wasn’t a fan growing up? I can’t imagine my nostalgic self being disappointed. Nothing could be worse than the series finale of Full House. Michelle falling off a horse? That’s the best you could do, guys? I’ll watch one (maybe 2) episodes today during Jimmie’s nap time.
- I can’t believe Amanda went home on the Bachelor this week. She was the ONLY one I liked, at this point. Obviously, Ben and I weren’t having the same feelings. I don’t even care who “wins” at this point. In his defense, I guess he finally realized he wasn’t ready to be a dad. I respect that, but I am still bummed.
- Jimmie is finally moving forward with silverware! It is still a mess, but I have confidence that I won’t be spoon feeding him when he goes to college. Climbing up stairs is the next issue to tackle. He gets it, but since we don’t have a great railing, he insists on me holding both of his hands and leans back while going up the stairs, not going to work in the long run. Mama’s back is killing her.
- I started working out yesterday. I also got a latte at Starbucks (I had a reward). I guess since I’m not dieting with my workout, I can continue to eat as per usual. Ben and Jerry’s is still acceptable? It has calcium. I am a bit sore today, but not a sore as I thought I would be. Now to find more motivation to work out again today.
- Our move still feels forever away. Less than 50 days to go! I found a shower curtain for “Jimmie’s” bathroom. We have 2 full baths and 2 half baths. That’s 4 toilets to clean! Our first apartment in Korea has 2 toilets, we now have 3, and soon we will have 4. I only grew up with 1.