- How awesome is this free printable from Design Dining Diapers? I already made one with out last name. I’m going to frame it and put it in our new kitchen. I am loving this blog. It is going to be my inspiration for our new house. We’re buying a house, by the way! I didn’t want to say anything until our inspection was complete. It went great and we are on our way to settlement in April. Counting the minutes.
- Today is me and Jim’s Five year wedding Anniversary. Five years ago we promised to have and to hold, for better or for worse. I’m not going to say it has always been smooth sailing, but I can see about 50-60 more years in our future. I’ll tell you what,I’ll love him past 70 unlike Ed Sheeran who sings that awful song Thinking Out Loud.
- Bye, Becca, bye. I’m glad she left the Bachelor on Monday. She was whiny. Although, I could see her as the next Bachelorette. Third times a charm, right? I felt bad that Ben took Emily to meet his parents. She thought it was a big step and he knew it was the last step, poor girl.
- It is going to be really nice this weekend, as in 40 degrees warmer than last weekend. We are going to go to the zoo which is always exciting. But it is extra exciting because I get to see my good friend who I haven’t see in over 2 years, since we left Korea.
- Jimmie is in a stage where almost every single meal ends up on the floor when he is finished. He gets so frustrated and no matter how hard I try to keep it from falling, I fail and Toby gets a dog feast. Kid still hates silverware. So we will just eat like cavemen. Maybe we can just eat on the floor, then everyone wins.
This guy turned 21 months on February 8! only 3 more months until he is 2. Unbelievable!