- I have been on a vacation hangover all week. I truly had the most amazing road trip with our little family. It could not have gone any better. Toby was missed but we did meet a cute dog named Chip Chip at the cabin in Connecticut. He loved us so much and tried to break into our cabin at 11 PM our first night.
- Fall shows are back in full swing and I am enjoying many of them, once again. The new season of Scandal is really juicy. Will there be a happily ever after for the president? I decided to ditch How to Get Away With Murder. It started to become too redundant. Grey’s Anatomy is getting a little boring too, but I can’t let go. It’s like ER all over again…it will never end. As for new shows, we did watch the first episode of Quantico the other night. I enjoyed it, Jim thought it was blown way out of proportion. I am trying to get him to give it another shot, but I am hooked.
- Jimmie is enjoying his new walking skills. I love seeing his progress every single day. He is crawling less and less. I can see running in the near future. He wants to get from point A to point B faster and faster. Here’s the thing though, he can walk, but I can’t make him walk where I want him to go. We’ll have to work on that.
- Alex Toys has the worst customer service ever. I bought a packet of bathtub alphabet letters the other day from the Target Dollar Spot (for $3) and the packet came with 2 Z’s and no N. I wrote to the company, thinking they would send me an N or another pack. They wrote back and said to go back to the store and exchange it. What kind of customer service is that? I didn’t mess up the package, I shouldn’t have to try and return used bath foam.
- Did you hear that McDonald’s is serving breakfast all day? The only things I ever get from McDonald’s are the cookies and Shamrock shakes. I used to love their breakfast, especially the pancakes. I may be more inclined to get some for lunch. #alldaybreakfast