1. I got my wisdom teeth out on Tuesday. I didn’t go under, I just had laughing gas. I really don’t think it worked until the fourth tooth because I remember everything that was said before then. When they got to the fourth tooth, I started to feel loopy. Then, once that one was out, they turned off the gas and I came back to reality. Weird experience. I could hear them pulling the teeth and smell the drill. Glad I don’t have to do that again.
2. When I got home from the surgery, I passed out. I was only out for about 20 seconds. I was so confused when I woke up on the floor with Jim yelling my name. Long story short, I went to the ER and spent 4 hours there. We left because it was late and there were still two more people ahead of us. I went to the doctor the next day and she said I probably passed out from too much stress on my body.
3. I haven’t watched any of my weekly shows this week because I have been upstairs in bed and our DVR is downstairs. (So bummed I missed Pretty Little Liars!!) My mother-in-law is here to help out and Jim took off. They have been taking care of the baby and the house. I’m still so exhausted and the one side of my face really hurts.
4. Jimmie got his 9th tooth on Monday. His second molar is coming through right now, so he hasn’t been the happiest camper on the block either. I just want to snuggle him but I am still taking pain medicine and feel so weak. Today will be the last day for that before I switch to Motrin.
5. Last weekend I found Mall Madness (my favorite childhood game) at a yard sale for $1! I was so shocked. Whenever we go to yard sales, I keep an eye out for the game. That same morning I said to Jim, “Today is the day, Jim, I am going to find Mall Madness.” He just rolled his eyes, and what do ya know, I found the game at a church yard sale, 5 minutes later. It works too! The board is a little ripped, but other than that, nothing is wrong. Can’t complain for $1. What a steal!!