It has been a while since I posted a recipe. I made this a few nights ago. Not only was it a perfect meal for me and Jim, but Little Jimmie was able to eat it too. We even had leftover rice and green beans for the next night’s meal with meatballs.
Super Simple Crock-Pot Mandarin Orange Chicken
1/2 cup orange juice
1 packet Weber Citrus Herb Marinade Mix
1 small can (11 oz) mandarin oranges in pear juice
1-1 1/2 pounds chicken
1. Place uncooked chicken in Crock-Pot.
2. Sprinkle entire Weber seasoning mix on top of chicken.
3. Pour orange juice over chicken and seasoning mix.
4. Add mandarin oranges in pear juice to Crock-Pot.
5. Cook on low 6 hours or high 3-4 hours.
6. Serve with green beans a couscous/brown rice mix.