1. Happy April! It is supposed to be a beautiful day on Sunday for Easter. Easter is Jimmie’s last first holiday. How sad is that? I guess we can squeeze one more in and celebrate Cinco de Mayo. What do you think? He has the cutest, cutest Easter outfit. I can’t wait to dress him up and take him to Church.
2. Little man is currently getting his 7th tooth. I thought teething was supposed to get easier. Why does it seem to get worse with every single tooth? I’m dreading the molars! Hopefully then don’t come in the same week I get my wisdom teeth out.
3. I finished Leaving Time by Jodi Picoult this week. I am not going to do a full on book review because I feel like it’s almost impossible to do so without giving something away. I will say that the ending blew my mind: I was completely shocked.
4. I think I have admitted this before, but I watch Teen Mom. I mean, do you expect anything less from me? Reality TV is my guilty pleasure. I was watching this weeks episode where the kids started kindergarten. I cried REAL TEARS when Bentley went to his first day. I’m pretty sure I’m going to be kicking and screaming when I have to let go of Jimmie’s hand. Why do they grow so fast?
5. Not only is it Easter weekend, but it’s also BASEBALL WEEKEND! I wish we were going to the Phillies home opener, but I will have to settle for watching it on the Slingbox. Yep, still putting that little magic box to good use by watching Phillies games through it.
Have a great Easter and enjoy the return of the best sport ever, baseball. Go Phillies!