1. We had a SPECTACULAR vacation last week in Disney. I will be posting two updates about it next week. The weather was wonderful and we actually did relax by going to the pool a few times, going to bed early a few nights (we were so tired!), and taking it slower in the parks. I miss it already.
2. Jimmie started to “Army crawl” this week. I wouldn’t even call it a full on Army crawl, but he is moving forward and somehow manages to use his legs while doing it. I’m so glad he waited until we got home to show us his skills. He’s such a good baby!
3. It looks like Spring has arrived in our area. Dare I saw we missed the last of the snowstorms while we were in Disney? I sure hope so. Having an extra hour at night of daylight has been great. We have been able to take Jimmie and Toby out for long walks, something we haven’t been able to do since October. Jimmie loves riding in his big boy stroller. I miss staring at him while we walk.
4. Chris Soules proposed to Whitney this week on The Bachelor. Good for them. Whitney seems really enthusiastic about getting married to Chris and moving to Arlington, Iowa. Unlike Becca who basically said, without actually saying it, that she would not accept a proposal but would do long distance with Chris. She is Juan Pablo’s soul mate. They should seriously meet and talk about commitment issues together. I guess I’ll watch Chris on Dancing with the Stars. At least this season will be exciting until he gets kicked off. I really don’t see him winning, but it’ll be fun to watch him lose.
5. I’m not really sure how the new season of The Bachelorette is going to work with two bachelorettes. First off, Brittany is crazy. Second, are they going to date all of the guys? The show really into a polygamist show, Chris Soules got his wish. It just doesn’t make sense to me, or to them, apparently. I think it’s weird.