1. I’m a little late today because Jimmie has been sick for the past 24ish hours. I think he is on the up and up now, but it has been tough. It was his first illness and it was a doozie, some sort of stomach bug. More on that another time. My little trooper is feeling better and that is all that matters.
2. Yesterday, the start of Jimmie’s virus, was me and Jim’s four year anniversary. For four years you are supposed to give fruit or flowers. I gave Jim a cherry pie from the Amish market and a bottle of wine that my cousin suggested. It was tough sticking with “what you’re supposed to give” but I think I did alright. Jim is buying me the Disney Starbucks mugs in when we go to Florida.
3. Jimmie had his 9 month check up yesterday, before he got sick, and he was as healthy as they come. How he managed to get sick after, the world will never know. He is in the 70th percentile for both height and weight. Big boy! No shots this time around, thank goodness.
4. Last night was the coldest night in our area in the last 21 years. Yikes! It’s supposed to be cold all next week too. This is getting a little out of hand. We’re looking forward to some warm weather in Florida (hopefully!)
5. This week on The Bachelor, the girls went to Iowa and Chris went on Hometown dates. I don’t care who wins anymore. I honestly don’t really like anyone that much. Whitney is fun, but I don’t really see her leaving a job she loves so much. Kaitlyn is kind of crazy and too loud and Becca just seems too quiet. Everyone is so different and I have no idea who he is going to pick. Okay I lied, I think I kind of saw a spoiler by accident. whoops.