1. Happy Valentine’s Day weekend! Also, Happy President’s Day weekend! I’m so excited for Jim to have a three day weekend. I can’t wait to spend the weekend with two of (three if you include Toby) my favorite guys!
2. We usually have pizza for Valentine’s Day. Since we got married 5 days after Valentine’s Day, we decided to start a pizza tradition for the holiday and then go out to dinner for our Anniversary. We are going to make pizza tomorrow night and go out to eat on Sunday for our Anniversary. My parents are coming down to watch Jimmie.
3. I’m so glad Kelsey and Ashley I. got the boot on The Bachelor. I didn’t think Chris was going to send them both home on the two-on-one date but he is just FULL of surprises. Those two created a new definition for crazy. I can’t believe hometown dates are this week. I feel like this season went fast, even though it has been awful.
4. Jimmie had toast yesterday. He seemed to like it. He really hasn’t disliked anything yet. I read somewhere that you can spread pureed baby food on toast instead of jelly. Isn’t that a great idea? I’m going to have to try it soon.
5. Am I the only female in the world who isn’t excited to see 50 Shades of Grey? I have no desire to see it. I think I read maybe five pages of the book and decided it sucked. On the other hand, I am VERY excited to see The Last Five Years. It isn’t playing ANYWHERE near us, which is super lame, but we are going to download it on Itunes. Jim is probably happy because he can fall asleep while watching it at home now, instead of at the theater. I’m going to sing along too, which I couldn’t have done if other people were around. I’m sure I will write a full review on it soon.