1. Jimmie went through his 9 month growth spurt this week. I’m glad we can now check another one off the list. I’m always afraid I’m going to be out and about when they happen. Luckily, I chose to stay in last minute. Motherly instincts. They’re real people. He was cranky and ate every 2 hours, just like the old days. Some days are harder than others, this one was one of those days.
2. The Bachelor was just as ridiculous this week as it was last week. Except this week, Kelsey showed her true creepy colors. Kelsey was pretty casual when talking about being a widow and thinks her story is “amazing.” Last time I checked, losing a loved one, spouse or not, never qualifies as amazing. If you’d like to read more about Kelsey’s deceased husband, you can read this article from people magazine. Also, why doesn’t Britt shower? Sure, I don’t wash my hair everyday, but I at least shower. These girls are out of control.
3. I finished the 9th Pretty Little Liars book last week, Twisted by Sara Shepard. I don’t write reviews on the books because there are so many and I sometimes mix up facts from the books vs. facts from the show. I usually only read the books when the show isn’t on TV because if I read and watch simultaneously, I get confused. Since I have been borrowing books on my Kindle from the library, and this one was available, I figured I might as well read it. I have the 10th on hold now. Things are getting juicy! As for the show, I don’t know, I’m beginning to wonder if Mona really is dead. That could have been a fake Mona in the trunk, just saying. And why don’t we see the girls in school anymore? Did they just stop going since they’ve been accepted to college?
4. The groundhog said his peace on Monday: There will be six more weeks of winter. That’s all I have to say about that. Ugh.
5. The Parenthood finale last week was perfect. I could not have written a better series finale myself (cause’ you know, I write TV shows in my spare time…) At the end, I cried so hard that Jimmie started laughing at me, I kid you not. He thought me crying was hilarious, which made me laugh and cry all at the same time. I’m so sad to say goodbye to those characters, especially Sarah Braverman aka Lauren Graham aka Lorelai Gilmore. At least I can still watch Gilmore Girls on ABC Family AND Netflix. Also, I’m glad she got married in this series finale unlike in Gilmore Girls. I always hope the ending will change in Gilmore Girls. But it never does. And the ending of Titanic never changes either.