I’m so excited to celebrate Jimmie’s first Valentine’s Day. Here are few fun things to buy for your little guy or gal this year.
1. Smiling Tree heart teether – I love this wooden teether for many reasons. 1) It’s a heart, therefore it’s perfect for Valentine’s Day. 2) Free personalization! 3) A donation is made to the Peace Corps youth development programs with every purchase. (on sale!) (Shhhh this is what Jimmie is getting for Valentine’s Day)
2. Bright Stars Teethers – You really can’t have enough teethers. These heart shaped ones that you can freeze are perfect for your teething baby’s Valentine’s Day gift!
3. Gap Heart U slip-on sneakers – Aren’t these adorable? They would be perfect for both girls and boys! (on sale!)
4. Gap Heart U sweatshirt – And of course we need the matching sweatshirt. Also perfect for boys and girls! (on sale!)
5. Gap Heart U socks – I adore Gap socks. They stay on Jimmie’s feet the best and are oh-so-cute. (on sale!)
6. Carter’s Valentine’s sleep & play set – Jimmie has this set and he looks so sweet in it. Baby + mustache items are = a match made in heaven! (on sale!)
7. My Fuzzy Valentine – Oh Elmo, I love you! Books make great gifts any day of the week. Why not buy your sweetie a book they will love for years to come?
8. Eeyore Valentine’s Day Plush – Babies can never have enough cuddly toys. Eeyore is ready to give your baby tons of kisses.
9. MAM Rock N Roll Pacifiers – These pacifiers are the best and this design is the cutest!
What are you buying your baby for Valentine’s Day?