1. It is absolutely freezing in Maryland this week. It’s not supposed to be this cold here. I refused to take the baby out of the house until today, but then Jim took the car (can’t take the baby in the truck), so I guess we will be inside again today. I’m pretty sure I won’t be taking him out tomorrow either because it’s only supposed to be 27.
2. Jimmie had his third tooth pop through on Monday. It was his top right tooth. I feel like the top left isn’t far behind. He is still super cranky and clingy, but we are also in the midst of his 6th wonder week (between 36-40 weeks), so it could be that too.
3. We are out of coffee and this is pretty much worse than running out of toilet paper for me. Today I had to make two Keurig pods and my coffee cup almost overfilled. It’s not even satisfying, which is the worst part. I should check the expiration date.
4. I think I pulled a muscle carrying Jimmie all over the house yesterday. My left shoulder is killing me. I’m not really sure how I’m going to be able to rock him like a baby while walking around the house much longer. He is getting really heavy and it’s exhausting. He seems to trying to crawl, so hopefully more mobility is in his future.
5. We said farewell to our 4moms rockaRoo this week. It was very sad but also very exciting. Sad because Jimmie liked it and we used it a lot but exciting because it frees up more space in my living room. He was getting too big for it and he barely used it since we came back from my parents in December. Plus, we had to make room for my old toy box! It was given to me by my grandparents when I was a kid. It looks great and make the room look less cluttered.