Jimmie would have been a grumpy cat (okay, more of a grumpy cat) if it weren’t for these great teethers. I hope he continues to enjoy them throughout the rest of his teething days. (Seriously though, teething lasts FOREVER!)
1. Sophie The Giraffe – I know everyone who is anyone raves about this little French gal, but how can you not love her? She is so soft and has so many different parts to chew on. She really is Jimmie’s favorite teething toy. Unfortunately, she is Toby’s favorite toy too. So far, Sophie has survived being run over by a shopping cart at Target and a car in the supermarket parking lot. She is a trooper.
2. Nuby Icybite Hard/Soft Teething Keys – This is Jimmie’s favorite frozen teether. It was the first one he could actually hold in his mouth without my assistance.
3. Nuby Bug A Loop Teether Bead – I can go on and on about how much Jimmie loves this toy. He has entertained himself with it so many times, on the go, and it really does seem to help his teeth. Since it’s so interesting to look at, he analyzes it a lot too.
4. Nuby Icybite Hand Teether – You really can’t go wrong with any teether made by this company, as you can see. This teether is great because each “finger” of the hand has a different texture for your baby to rub on their gums. Jimmie enjoys it a lot.
5. Little Luvins Organic Natural Maple Teething Ring – I was a little skeptical of wooden teethers at first, but I slowly got over my fear when Jimmie immediately starting munching on this teething ring. Not only does he love chewing on the wood, he also loves playing with, and eating, the fabric attached to it. Little Luvins Etsy shop has the cutest handmade baby stuff. I love, love, love all of the fabrics!
6. Manhattan Toy Winkle Rattle and Sensory Teether Activity Toy – Jimmie has loved this toy for a while now. I currently can’t find it, which make us both sad. I may have to order another because Jimmie really likes holding onto it, looking at it, shaking it, and eating it. It’s a win, win all around.
7. Sesame Street Clicky Keys Teether Toy – Another keys toy that Jimmie loves to hold, eat, and shake. Since we watch Sesame Street sometimes, I like to think he recognizes Elmo. This is a good toy for him to play with while he is in the stroller.
8. MAM Mini Teether Bite & Relax Phase 2 – I love this teether because I can hook it onto a MAM pacifier clip and not worry about Jimmie throwing it on the ground. Jimmie loves rubbing this teether on his gums. It is a great teether to give him in the car, or when we are out to dinner. It was also something fun for him to play with when we flew to and from Arizona.