1. Happy Halloween! Today’s Friday Five is a little late because we have been busy all day celebrating! Jimmie loved his puppy costume. I will post a ton more pictures next week, but here is one to hold you over.
2. Yesterday we went to The Cheesecake Factory with my mom. We went mainly because we wanted pumpkin cheesecake. When the cheesecake came out, we realized it had pecans on top, even though we did not order the pumpkin pecan cheesecake, which they also have. Why would they put pecans on the regular pumpkin cheesecake? It doesn’t say that the pumpkin cheesecake is topped with pecans on the menu. If I wanted pecans on my cheesecake, I would have ordered the pumpkin pecan version. I’m allergic to nuts, therefore I had to order Smores cheesecake too. It was great, but not pumpkin.
3. We are going to Arizona next week to see Jim! I can not wait to be together again. This whole being apart thing isn’t really my cup of tea. Plus, Jimmie misses his daddy! There will be no Friday Five next week or any posts starting Thursday until we return on Wednesday because I am not bringing my tablet. I will not be checking email or Facebook while I’m there either. I just want to spend time with my family, relax, and enjoy the warm weather.
4. Jimmie turns 6 months next week while we are in Arizona. We are going to give him something new to taste while we are there: rice cereal. It is going to be his first taste of “real” food. I wonder if he will love it or hate it?
5. I bought the new Taylor Swift CD, 1989 this week. I have been waiting and waiting for it and I have to admit, I don’t love it. It’s not bad, but it isn’t good old Taylor. It’s more like “pop star Taylor.” I still like it, for what it is, but I miss Country Taylor.