1. I started reading Gone Girl this week. It is a page turner, for sure. I really can’t put it down. The downside of this is that I am now having nightmares. I’m over halfway done and it just keeps getting better and better. I can’t wait to see the movie with Jim!
2. Why did I not know, until yesterday, that Ebola isn’t airborne?I really think when they talk about it on the news they should put in big letters at the bottom of the screen, “EBOLA IS NOT AN AIRBORNE VIRUS!” I think it would make people feel a little (A LOT!) better. I feel like I am a pretty informed person when it comes to this whole situation, I even looked up the symptoms on WebMD, yet I didn’t know it was transferred through bodily fluids. Shame on me and shame on the news for not clarifying this every time they report on the scary situation. Part of me still thinks it could be airborne…
3. Jimmie rolled over this week! I was beginning to think he was going to be one of those babies who never rolled. I was trying to get it on video, but he did it right after I pushed stop recording. Figures.
4. My favorite author, Sarah Dessen, just announced when her next book is coming out. Saint Anything will be released on May 5, 2015. I will be pre-ordering my copy so I can start reading it that day! I just hope it’s better than her last book, The Moon and More, which comes out the same day in paperback.
5. Two weeks until Halloween! Jimmie’s costume came in the mail. It looks so warm, so I’m kind of hoping it is chilly. I want to make so many tasty treats before the big day, I just have to find time. Pumpkin cookies are on the top of my list, as well as mummy hot dogs.