Since the weather is cooling down, it’s time to jump headfirst into pumpkin-everything season. The other day I decided to make some pumpkin bread, it happens to be one of my favorite treats to eat this time of year. After searching through many recipes, I found a copycat Starbucks pumpkin bread recipe. Did you really think I’d make any other kind of pumpkin bread?
I doubled the original recipe and tweaked it a bit. With all of my substitutions and added ingredients, I ended up with: a loaf of pumpkin bread (in a bread pan), 24 mini pumpkin muffins, and 12 large muffins. You may make more or less depending on the sizes of your pans.
P.S The taste is AMAZING and the breads are so moist that they melt in your mouth!
Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Bread
Makes: 1 pumpkin loaf, 24 mini muffins, 12 large muffins (depending on pan size, outcomes may vary)
3 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon
1 teaspoon ginger
1 teaspoon allspice
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 30 oz can pumpkin puree
3/4 cup vegetable oil
3/4 cup coconut oil (melted)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Spray all pans with cooking spray.
3. Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, allspice, and salt in a bowl.
4. In a separate bowl, mix eggs, brown sugar, white sugar, and vanilla. Blend with a mixer for 1 minute on medium speed.
4. Add pumpkin, vegetable oil, and coconut oil to the eggs mixture, blend well with mixer.
5. Add the dry ingredients from the other bowl to the wet mixture and mix until everything in blended together.
6. Bake loaf for 60 minutes, mini muffins for 12-15 minutes, and large muffins for 22-25 minutes (or until toothpicks come out clean.)
Original recipe from Like Mother Like Daughters