1. Jimmie slept in his crib for the past 3 nights; I am so happy and relieved. I hope this helps his “flat head” even though I think it looks so much better already. The transition wasn’t as hard as I thought it would be, but I have been trying to get him to nap in the crib, without much success, since he was born. But, if he wants to nap on me forever, I can deal with that, as long as he sleeps all night in the crib.
2. Tomorrow I’m going on a real date with my husband; our first since Jimmie was born. We went out once while my mom was here, a week after Jimmie was born, but this is on a much larger scale. We are going out to lunch for my Birthday (which is next Friday.) A friend of Jim’s from work is watching Jimmie; she has two kids, so I know she can handle our low maintenance baby. I’m nervous, but excited. The real challenge will be not to talk about Jimmie the whole time.
3. A year ago, around this time, Jimmie was conceived and today he is 3 months old! It’s crazy to think we were in Korea back then, living in another apartment, surround by different friends; it really was like living in another world. Sometimes I miss it…then I go to Target.
4. I started watching Bachelor in Paradise this week. I guess I just couldn’t live without some Chris Harrison in my life. The show is pretty darn lame, but I’ll see how it goes. I’m thinking I’ll give it up after this week or next if it doesn’t get better.
5. Old Navy opened near my house last Saturday, like a mentioned last Friday, and I got my free tote bag, which was pretty exciting. I also got some new clothes for myself. It’s hard to believe that I’m only 3 pounds away from my pre-pregnancy weight. I guess I better start doing crunches, though, because my belly is like jelly. I also don’t think my skinny jeans will ever fit again, oh well.