1. I am lacking the Friday Five motivation today. I have so much other stuff I should be doing, I even closed Facebook before finishing reading my feed (the horror!) But Seriously, we waste so much time on Facebook. I have considered getting rid of it, but then I thought, what would I do with all that free time? What did we do before Facebook? I wonder if Little Jimmie will have one.
2. Another weekend looms ahead of us. We are making another quick trip to the tri-state area because Jim has a softball tournament with his old church. Once again, I’m going to try not to pack all of Jimmie’s stuff, but it’s hard to choose what he does and doesn’t need.
3. I’m down to 135.8 on my weight loss journey. I wish I could say I have been working out, but I haven’t. My only excuse is that I hurt my knees. (Oh, and I’m super lazy!) They seem to be better now, which means come Monday, it’s back to working out. I’m pretty sure the weight would come off quicker if I was working out and not just starving myself, I mean dieting.
4. I am in love with Starbucks’ new Blackberry Mojito Tea Lemonade. It is the best summer drink they have come out with in a long, long time. I usually get half the pumps of blackberry because otherwise it is too sweet (and would have too many calories). I found the best Starbucks in our area yesterday; lots of indoor and outdoor seating and NICE baristas, it only took me an hour of driving around to find it, stupid GPS.
5. Jimmie had his two month check up yesterday and he is doing great. He weighs 12 pounds 3 ounces and is 23.75 inches long. He is developing a flat head, my poor guy, which we have to watch and keep him off his back more, which is easier said than done. Good thing we have this Boppy Noggin Pillow to help us in the car seat, rockaRoo, and on his playmat. (I just took his infant insert out of his car seat, ahhh he is growing up!) I also plan on keeping him in the Ergo more, doing more tummy time, and having him on my tummy instead of craddled in my arm.
I leave you with this amazingly cute photo from today. Jimmie is falling in love with Mr. Giraffe; I better go buy a few more just in case he loses this one (or Toby eats it!) Jimmie could potentially eat him too, just before I took this picture, he was kissing him, aka eating his nose.